Tampa Bay Breastfeeds! Breastfeeding Normalization Campaign
The TB Task Force has launched a social media campaign to normalize breastfeeding in the Tampa Bay community.
#TBBreastfeeds Photo Gallery
Tampa Bay Breastfeeding Task Force Scavenger Hunt!
Take the challenge and complete the scavenger hunt below! Tag each photo with #TBbreastfeeds on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
(brelfie = breastfeeding selfie!)
2. Brelfie in Public
3. Brelfie with a friend
4. Babywearing Brelfie
5. Selfie wearing a breastfeeding supportive shirt
6. Photo of pumped milk
7. Selfie while pumping milk
8. Brelfie at the Pediatrician’s office
9. Brelfie on public transportation
10. Brelfie with a sleeping baby
11. Brelfie with a playful baby
12. Professional photo brelfie
13. Selfie with your Breastfeeding Support Person
14. Photo of a milk happy baby
15. Selfie with a #TBbreastfeeds Cut Out Person
Interested in hosting a life-sized breastfeeding mom cut-out?
We would love for your business, organization, church, office, etc. to host one of our new cut-outs!
Please complete this form: http://tinyurl.com/TBBreastfeeds
A big thanks to the local families who let us use their photos to normalize breastfeeding in our community!